Services of Maldives Immigration will be provided as follows during the month of Ramadan;
Passport applications: From 09:00 to 05:00 via IMUGA online portal.
Issuing token for passport collection: From 09:15 to 12:00 at Dhivehi Passport Section (Velaanage, 1st Floor)
- Appointment time will be shared via an SMS, also it can be viewed by login into IMUGA portal, once the passport is ready for collection. A QueueBee token should be taken within the appointment time to collect the passport.
- If you miss the appointment time, you can also visit us on another day. But remember to take a passport collection token via QueueBee from 09:15 to 12:00 on any working day.
- In case of any medical emergency, please contact passport hotline 9555333 for immediate attention.
Visa applications: From 09:00 to 05:00 via IMUGA online portal and Xpat Online System.
Submitting passports for Work Visa: 09:05 to 10:45, on appointment basis.
Collection of passports for work visa: 11:00 to 12:30, on appointment basis.
Issuing of other visas: 09:05 to 12:15, on appointment basis.
- Appointment time for Work Visa applications will be specified online via Xpat Online System.
- Appointment time for other visas will be shared via an SMS, also it can be viewed by login into IMUGA portal.
Services of Expatriate Monitoring and Repatriation Division
Issuing tokens, interviewing and serving the expats willing to depart under “Voluntary Reintegration” program: 09:00 to 10:30
Collecting the “Clearance Departure” (IM07) forms: 09:00 to 10:30
Issuing “Clearance Departure” (IM07) forms after approval: 12:00
Services of Male’ Seaport
Service hours: From 09:00 to 13:00